Tuesday, June 20, 2006

In the midst of Hols!!

It has been a long time since i last updated my blog. This is my 3rd week of hols since 1st june.

Had lots of fun with my friends, meeting up with Phua, went to genting with Utp guys, sunway skating with Ipoh frens, had a trip down to malacca for seafood, waterfall n jungle tracking with my old bunch of frens.... N many rounds of dota, yum chas n movies till late nights...

Hols will end on 23rd July--> 4 more weeks from now. i shall treasure n plan my time properly, wouldn't wanna miss any minute enjoying myself.

Still hv lots of plans coming up... movies, movies, n movies. GSC n Cathay is robbing me of my fortune!! Even TGV sometimes tries to steal from me.. Mamak n CC is a well-known blood-sucker!!

Prayer of the day : Keep me with You in Heaven, My Lord..

UTP---> Hell..
Home--> Heaven..

No comments: