Friday, August 25, 2006

Foundation Graduation Ceremony!!

Planned to skip this graduation ceremony at 1st. Last night dota till 3am somemore. Was still sleeping when Sam woke up n went. Was still sleeping when jia min told me that attendance was taken. Lazily, i climbed out of my comfy bed, wash up n iron my shirt. there goes my sleep i thought.

Was wondering if i need to walk to chancellor hall this time since Sam already went with Peng on bike. Luckily, I looked down from my window and saw Langesh coming back on his bike, he forgotten his matric card. God bless.. I found my transport. haha..

The ceremony was extremely boring. It's actually a rehearsal for final year graduation ceremony besides our actual graduation ceremony. So we have to wait till their rehearsal finished, before we can actually collect our cert on stage. One by one. And speaking of our cert, wut we actually get from the rector is only an empty file, i wonder what happened to my cert. Think it'll be given later.

The best part of all this is-->Photo Session!! With everyone wearing formal attire, trying to look smart, we certainly won't forget to pose n take pics!! lots n lots of them. N i juz noticed that i haven't took any pics with sam yet, not until today after almost 1 n 1/2 years being rumates.

Here are some pics to share:



Me n Shiou Ting!!(She looks extremely nice with her baju kurung)




This is me n Lenis(the guy staying opposite my room!Sarawakian!Also the guy who always hold my pillow tight tight n say"kap seng dai fat!!"- trying to absorb my knowledge which he believes is stored in my pillow! sweat!)




Again, Lenis n KeeHui(Kelantanese). Gayness defined!




This is the group of EE chinese students which are all same class as me.




Lastly, me n my poser rummie. Kept asking me to take his solo pics.. sigh!!



Okie..Tht's all for now. Will try to edit n upload more pics next time!

ps:i had MC dapao from Kai San(Colleen's fren) today!! Yummie...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

wah... finally! looks more like an "active" blogger now ya. hehe. Good to c ur pics n know more about ur uni life la... sigh, sound so sad. Miss u la... really, u shud write and post more, keep me updated. I dun wan to be so "out" about ur life ma... keke... jia you n take care. miss you n love you lots lar!