Thursday, February 22, 2007

My wife, gf and baby all got raped!!!

On the third day of cny, which is tuesday(20th feb), some fucking bastards sons of a dozen bitches broke into my house and ransacked every corner of it.

We went out visiting from 1.30-430pm, and when we reached home, all rooms are in terrible conditions, lights on, things all over the floor, properties missing, drawers and cupboards was forcefully opened.. And also there's a chopper lying on the bed in the master bed room.

N there's holes on the ceiling which was how they enter, guess they fled from the backdoor half way ransacking when we arrived.

Not to mention bout the money and jewelries that were missing,
1)My wife(laptop) gone..
2)Girlfriend(camera) gone..
3)My baby(nike bag) was turned inside out.

All my stuff in the laptop including years of pics and documents all gone as well. So now have to get another laptop asap. Really cant imagine life in UTP without a laptop.

Those who knows me well should notice that i love to hug my nike bag and sleep in class for years now. But now whenever i look at it, i'll think of how those sons of a dozen bitches rape it and took my camera out from it. N my camera!! i haven even have the chance to use much of it!! Bloody hell!!

Estimated lost is Rm20K. But don't forget that for every ringgit that was lost, another ringgit has to be put up to replace those belongings. And that's where the headache comes in..

Its so damn frustrating to loose all your belongings overnight at home. AT HOME!!!!

So much for my happy CNY!!!

THE FOLLOWING IS ONLY FOR THE BURGLARS, PLS DO NOT READ IF U R NOT ON EOF THEM, IF YOU HOWEVER WISH TO CONTINUE READING, PLS BE AWARE THAT IT MIGHT AFFECT YOU EITHER EMOTIONALLY OR MENTALLY OR BOTH:

YOU MOTHER FUCKING BITCHES, WISH U A FUCKING CNY, HOPE THAT U'LL HAVE YOUR HANDS CHOP OFF WITH A CHOPPER, LEGS BROKEN WHEN YOU TRY TO JUMP DOWN FROM THE CEILING AGAIN IN YOUR NEXT ATTEMPT, FACE BURN BY ACID AND SLOWLY SUFFER TO DEATH!! I PRAY THAT YOUR DICK WILL NEVER ERECT AGAIN, AND THE NEXT TIME YOU TRY TO FUCK SOMEBODY, YOUR DICK WILL FALL OFF, IF NOT, IT'LL BE CHOPPED OFF BY YOUR GIRL AND DEEP FRY IT FOR YOU AS BREAKFAST. LASTLY, I PRAY THAT YOU'LL END UP IN HELL WITH NO HANDS, NO LEGS, N MOST OF ALL NO DICK!! AMEN.

1 comment:

okaywhy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.