Tuesday, September 18, 2007

lalala~~

This is my room, taken by my rummie(mine is on the right side). nth much, just kinda responding to my die hard blog fans. haha.. kidding kidding. really sorry i din take time to update my blog for such a long time now. n i'm really happy to c my friends not forgetting me although i almost forget bout life back home. bout friends n many other stuffs due to buziness with work. So.. from now on, will try to take more pics n post more aite!

to you peeps out there who asked when's my hols. it'll be on the 11th of october which is in 3 weeks time. so c ya then!!

n i actually went home last weekend to celebrate mommy's bday which is tmr(19th sep). only managed to stay home 4 a nite, n den leave the next day. kinda rush. so my apologies for those whom i din update bout my homecoming. N for those who asked me out tht nite itself, sorry i turned u people down, but now u noe the reason ya-mommy's surprise bday party(not sure if it can be counted as a party though)!

one of the very few pics taken tht nite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi son, big big thanks for being so thoughtful eventhough you r so buzy... Thank you for remembering my bday, thank you for the special bday cake and thank you for everything that you have done for me ya...Really appreciate and surprise for your coming back, this really warm my heart...Love lots!!(Oh ya, thank you for posting my pic on ur blog! :})