Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tagged by Shuyi

1. Post these rules.
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Tags should write a journal/blog of these facts.
4. At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named.
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

8 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1) This is my 1st time replying a tag.
2) I own a barbie doll when i was a kid.
3) Doctor said i hv a full set of teeth, but i lost 4 today.
4) I was stupid enough to build an ants trap when i was 4 or 5.
5) I shit my pants in kindergarden.
6) Used to love britney during her 1st album.
7) I get emo easily at nite when i'm alone with my lappie n songs.
8) Always wish to turn back time n be a kid again.

Not gonna tag anyone since i think most of my frens did this long ago..

No comments: