Saturday, July 08, 2006

My pics!!

Everytime when me n my frens hv an outing, or birthday celebration, we'll take loads of pics. Here are some of the pics that i've collected.


1B's birthday!




Charmain's birthday!




Les n Jian Wei's birthday!



So after seeing this pics with so many happy faces, u muz be wondering this---> WHERE IS BENNY??

Yes, where am i?? I would like to know that as well. And i've got the answers below.
Lets have a look!


ME!




ME!




ME!




ME!



Now, u muz be thinking am i in Tanjung Rambutan? Not accurate, but very close.I'm actually at the new joint of tanjung rambutan! A place called UTP (University of Tanjung Pisang)!! Where they keep lunatics like me which they believe hv the ultimate potential to be cured.

This is the Logo of UTP which resembles the 2 mighty Pisangs!



Here's a sky view of University of Tanjung Pisang!



So frens, pls feel free to come visit me anyday, anytime...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoho...wonder who's the camera man huh?haha...great!enjoy ur time in university of tanjung pisang..i'm going to another utp...haha

min said...

wat la u.... i also same uni with u ler
i m not in pisang uni ok

bennysia said...

haha.. juz for the fun of blogging ma.. dun need so pissed. plus, it's really sad when all your frens r having fun while u r trapped in utp ya?