Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bits of updates

Got my new laptop from dell 2 weeks after the break in. On vista currently. It ain't that smooth after all. With 2gb ram, it still LAGS. Also, due to it being so new, lotsa programs cant work that well with Vista, bugs here and there. One thing nice about Vista is it's nice visual feel u get, also its working environment which is more high tech.

So, its mid sem break again. Time flies, end of my 2nd year in UTP.. Another 3 years more to get my degree.

Got my specs done today. Have been struggling with my eye sight problem for some time now. Finally went for eye test and got it all done.. Now can gap lui better!! =p

And i found my camera back!! They dropped it in to a bucket of clothings when they tried to pour everything out from my bag. So, my canon A540 is still with me!!

Movie outing with you is still the best thing to do.

Chatting and mamaking with frens is refreshing, and relaxing.

Mum wants me to go to the dentist, check my teeth and probably have them on braces. WO BU YAO!!!! But we'll c how..

2 more test to deal with after the break, 2 more presentations to prepare for, 2 assignments and 2 tutorials to complete despite the buziness. That's UTP..

Another 3-4 days of stay at home, and will have to head back to the deserted land for another month or so...

1 comment:

Samantha said...

If possible, please get your braces done dear... Really, dun waste ur good looks. Ahaks! Many of my guy frens here also on braces ma... plus, u r in Uni ya, so better grab this opportunity, dun do it when u'r eout thr hunting la... hehe...
Do ur best. Love ya!