Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Game game game b4... Work work work now..

Lotsa work to do.. Though i hv a week off now as its midsem break, still the pressure of work is all tumbling down on me. Can't really enjoy my break. Even have to go back to uni earlier to finish up my work.

I've been thinking, maybe i should stop gaming. Stop dota'ing. Then i'l have more time to study, to concentrate on my work. Then i wouldn't have to struggle the next day in class due to late night dotaing. Then i wouldn't have to be so unprepared for my classes. Then i would have more time to enjoy during breaks too as my work wouldn't pile up like now. Then, ultimately, my results will get better i hope.

However, its always easier said than done, so many times i wanted to quit gaming, but circumstances always have the upper hand in keeping me with dota.

GOD DAMN IT!!

WHY CAN'T I JUST QUIT???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come dota..train your warlock la..hahahah..

Samantha said...

Set ur priorities right... time waits for no man... jia you in studies. not dota!

Anonymous said...

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.. =)


It's just the matter of time management.. =/

bennysia said...

gud gud.. fight fight.. debate debate.. c who win then i follow who!! lol..

Fuhan said...

Study, yeah, that's your duty as a student so you mustn't neglect it. It determines your future and everything.

Well, DotA or playing any other game can exercise your mind or might be a good way to express your annoyance or frustration we got everyday.

Play, but study.
Study, but play.

p/s: benny's sis..even thought i'm saying all these, i play less than benny..muahahahaha..

okaywhy said...

study when dota is loading.

or better still, utilise the your E&E concepts in dota.

hehe... crapping... ;P