Monday, October 15, 2007

Hairspray the movie

Went for movie with sis, wanna watch the 945pm show, but remainder 1st 2 rows, so we ended up with the next session which is 12.10am. Nice movie i would say. 1st time i did not despise seeing fat ass shaking for 2 hours. lol.. no offense.. pls do not shoot me. hehe.. pls dun leave a comment in the end asking me to check my ass 1st b4 judging others..

Anyway, since we're there at 9pm, show starts at 1210am, but the shop outlets close at 10pm, so we went to starbucks n kinda hang out for a while killing time. Sis took out her phone n started shooting my pics. here's one which she says anyone who sees this would wanna beat me up. And this, she says i'm acting friendly which is FAKE!!!!
Hmm.. well its up to how you wanna c it though.. i'm just me with a "qian bian" face. wahahahha..

No comments: