Thursday, October 11, 2007

Post 124

Went for haircut today. And washed my car. Ready to pick up girls now. wahahha..

Fun to be home again. Fun to c my buddies, hang out and so on. Guess this past few months is my longest stay in uni without a break. 1st thing my frens said to me both in msn and during meet ups was "where have u been?? tot u were dead!!"

well, thanks to utp for blocking instant messaging(mainly msn messenger). Though we now can access MSN thru wireless connection, and its quite stable most of the time, but to do so i'll hv to disable my lan connection which sometimes turn out to be very troublesome. Cause with wireless and without LAN simply means connected to the world but disconnected from UTP. and this is bad, cause i can't get files transfer from frens, cant dota or cs, elearning will be pretty slow, and so on.. peeps in utp will noe wut i mean. again, ..!.. to blocking msn!!

I mean, if u disconnect ur students from connecting with their peers outside uni, it's like building the great wall around china. Locked up and lags behind.

Oh and its my 124 post in blogger. A special number to me.

No comments: