Sunday, December 23, 2007

Chained

"She doesn't give a damn about it anyway. You don't have to do this to yourself. It's not you!"

It's weird people whom u hardly meet a few times round the year turns out to know and understand so much about you that it sometimes freak you out.

Things which I’ve kept deep inside for such a long time, I’m finally able to release them out. It's been so many years now that i almost forget everything i used to remember. Every word spoken, every line typed, they leave a mark inside me that i surprised myself as i blurted them out so casually without even a need to recall.

N i thought they don't matter anymore. Only to find out that it's a lie i whisper to myself every time. But the truth remains, i can't get over it. Unresolved issues, they haunt me like a ghost in my head. But there's nothing i can do. Only to hide and run in circles. There are things i wish i did but i didn't do. And there are things I’ve done which i wish i hadn’t.

Every self destructing action of yours become i burden i have to carry. A guilt i need to bear. There exist a bond which inflicts all your pain and sufferings on me mysteriously. When there's no one to judge but only us, with no hearing session at all, no punishment will be made. Only a life sentence i have to carry along in silence.

Until the day u set me free i will be bound. And so i pray. And again i pray. Without knowing exactly who should i pray for, is it for me or you?

No comments: