Saturday, December 15, 2007

Genesis 1:1

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Everything was good until we sin and sin separate us from God.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

In the beginning, everything was good, until i drifted away. Further and further each time.

But God never abandon me, He is always around to take care of me, to provide shelter, provisions and refuge. God is always right beside me, everytime i falter. He's always there to give me strength, hope and assurance.

It's been a long while, since i last heard from Him that clearly again. But tonight, i finally get to hear Him speak again. N He's speaking directly to me. The voice which i was unable to hear before seems crystal clear.

"In the beginning.."

God knows me well. Three words is all i need. He's calling me to come home. To where i started. To where i belong.

To the beginning..

No comments: