Saturday, April 08, 2006

Strawberry flavored kiss?

Slept late last nite, so i had a nap after class this noon 4 bout 2 hours. Dreamt..

I forget how it started, which i wish i could, but anyway, i only rmb i was on a bus with this gal.. She wasn't sitting beside me. I was one seated behind her n on the right while she was on the left section. Don't rmb her as pretty, but she's kinda sweet thou. Short hair, cute face, sparkling eyes(i think so)..hehe...

Then, she turned around n said sth to me while stretchig her hand out with a red pen on it. I couldn't hear her, so she repeated again, but it seems like she doesn't wanna let me hear actually. So i leaned over, hope that i'll get to hear her this time as i'm closer now. Then.... here's the main point of the post!! Then... She actually leaned over n kissed me.. Just a brief one thou.

I rmb it tasted sweet, like strawberry.. Dun wanna describe tht here, but it's simply awesome.. Wut luck to hv dreams like this i tot.. hehe...

Then i asked for her number, n she took my hand n wrote it on my palm. Couldn't rmb it thou. If not, i would go buy lottery n bet on my luck like those ah pek... hehe..

After tht i couldn't rmb much actually. Just rmb another scene after the bus, i was at her house, i think her family invited me over for dinner. N i was with her in the kitchen taking out plates n stuff, then the next scene which is the last part which i could rmb, i was sitting with her family at the dining table.. n then, i woke up!!

tht's all i can rmb. It's 3.40am now, n i'm still here posting this... wanna sleep... n hope my dream will hv a continuation... PART 2!! Wish me luck!!

No comments: