Sunday, April 02, 2006

DOTA

Dota'ing pretty much lately. Last two nites played till 5 am n 3 am in the morning.

Geez.. My results for this sem will surely drop. Dunno how am i going to cope with my studies if i continue this way. Even on weekdays, almost everynite will hv a round of dota.

However, think over again, if i am at home i will be watching tv and online as well. But over here, i hardly ever watch tv in the common room. So i guess the time used to Dota will be balanced by the time 4 tv last time. ya? Or am i simply self-denying??

Seriously, i would be bored to death over here if there's no dota'ing time. I mean, it's the only leisure other than sports and study. But of course, i shud be focusing more on my sports and studies rather than placing all my time in dota'ing. And rest as well. no more 5 o'clock games. NO MORE.

And even as i'm blogging now, my frens in another room are dota'ing d. DOTA DOTA DOTA... Even when i'm studying, i can hear "TRIPLE KILL", "MOOoooNSTER KILL", "GODLIKE" from sam's(my DEAR rumate) com. Sigh...

Sometimes i wonder is this the life of U students?? Is this wut ppl always called Uni/campus life?? But i thought it's supposed to be great n fun, how come mine isn't anything like tht? I wonder..

A fren of mine invited me for a disney on ice show in penang on 15/4. RM90 for a one day trip. Evrything is included except for food. Wanted to go, but end up i changed my mind. Maybe if i join more of these outings, i'll learn more n c more. But i chose not to go anyway. Dun ask me y.

THE END.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time wait for no man, use it wisely. discipline is d key.