Thursday, May 04, 2006

How many BAD things can occur in a day??

Today is by far the worst day of my life since i stepped into UTP.

Woke up at 8 plus n attended mm lecture at 9.. evrything was normal except for my eyes. reddish n a bit (very mild)swollen. had to cover an eye thruout the lecture to ease the irritation.

Then, slept straight after class at 10.00 til around 11.40. had lunch alone in V1.

Received my lab test question by 2. Scratching my head from then on. Couldn't even manage to understand the question completely. I ended up sending the answers back to Jerome(tutor) with two sections empty. Tht's my 1st time submitting in without completing the answers. Normally, by hook or by crook i'll simply write down some craps b4 submitting my answers, if you write sth, u might be lucky enuf to pick up 1 or 2 marks, tht's my theory all these while in tests or exams. But this time, i'm completely blur n blank is the best word to describe my condition at the moment. sweat!!

After that, it's ICIS test time!! I totally freaked out when i saw the questions. i've done 3 sets of past year test questions, n it's really easy. nothing compared to what the real test turned out to be. Anyway, as i was trying to open my pencil case, the whole zip thingy came out. YES!! MY DAMN PENCIL CASE WAS DOOMED!! Realizing that the countdown has started, i quickly tear open my pencil case, took out my pencil n answer. after 5 minutes, there's an announcement made: " Students, please answer with pen, no pencils!!"

What?? Why didn't u tell us earlier?? Sigh... i had my rubber tortured, n rewrite everything in pen. N as usual, i was still in a blank condition staring at the half blank answer sheet. However. i managed to scribble all the empty spaces with junks after all.

Finished the test at 5. Got back to my room. It was raining by then, i was exhausted. Continued my story book on my uncomfy bed.

Then dined at v4 around 7, n attended english tutorial until 10. Rushed bak, bathed n hand-washed the pile of dirty clothes i've been keeping for 4 days. the clock is ticking at 10.40pm by then. Rushed to MPH for drama practice which is supposed to be at 1030. not until midway when i suddenly realised that i've forgotten my script. Walked all the way back for that and it delayed me for another 5 minutes. Drama practice went out smooth thou, tht's the one thing i appreciated most today. but it ended late.

At 1 am, i'm bak in my rum. Since my chemical assessment n flow chart for tmr's lab session aren't prepared yet, sleep is a distanced hope. Everything happened so fast today, as disastrous as it seemed, i certainly didn't even get a chance to catch my breathe. N now, i'm seriously tired n exhausted. Hope u were here today, but somehow, u didn't. U had a great time today i guess. Abondoning me alone when i needed acompany most.

It's 230am now, still half way thru my flow chart, chem assess done. guess i shud stop blogging n catch some rest. Will complete the flow chart tmr.

God, pls make tmr a better day. N pls, wake me up tmr 4 lab at 8!! Amen!

Nites..

No comments: