Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Woof Woof (s)..

I know i'm supposed to post about the 2nd n 3rd day of famosa trip as promised. However, i'm lazy!! Yes.. And i don't feeel like blogging bout the trip too. Cuz i have something better to blog about now. It's my woof woof!! So i guess i have to delay the blog about the trip then.

When i was 11, i got my first Woof Woof...



This is my family's first pet dog, Bruno. He was obedient, smart, stout, handsome, agile, and has his own temper and character. Since then, he became the center of attention of my family. Brought him to many places including the park opposite my house, lake garden, playgrounds and others which i couldn't quite recall anymore. He loves swimming too, so at times, we'll bring him to the river opposite my house and watch him play with the water.


This was taken in Lake Garden. And yes, that young boy there is none other than ME!!


When he was young, he's so small he can even sit on my lap!!

Here's some pic of him playing with his favorite ball and bone!!



(Sorry for the quality of the pics. They are in film form. The old kind!! So it's kinda blur.)

Then one day, he started falling ill, skipped most of his meal. And finally, when i woke up on a sunday morning, he was already lying still on the porch. Burried him nearby my housing estate. It was 2002 and i was in form 3 that year.

Then, in year 2004, 2nd Woof Woof came into my life. My 2nd pet dog...

Rover!!!

Rover's everything the opposite of Bruno. He's gentle and baby-like, friendly, overweight... But he's an obedient dog too. He understand simple commands like sit, hand, pick the ball, go, come, down, and also drink water. He'll be following you closely and nudge you everytime you walk into the porch. Unlike Bruno, he's like a kid that doesn't care bout cleanliness at all cuz he likes to play with water so much so that he's always wet and messy. One thing i must mention is his saliva, it's always THICK!!! Pekat and sticky!! And my skin is allergic to his saliva which means i can play less with him. Cuz everytime his saliva lands on my hand, i'll have rashes and it itches for quite a long time.

Here's another pic of this boy. Too bad, when he was young, we didn't take any pictures with him. The only picture taken is with my 0.3 Megapixel cam phone, which can no way be transfered to my laptop.


Lastly, Pc fair started on Friday-Sunday(1st-3rd Dec). Missed the first day. But made it there today(saturday) with sis!! Bought something i wanted for a long time--->


Yeah!! A Woofer!!


This is Edifier M3300!!


A subwoofer and two satelite speaker!!

N this... is the third Woof Woof in my life...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r not going to blast ur 3rd woof woof in the hostel next sem rite?

bennysia said...

haha... i might.. lol.. but i think there are other "blast-ers" that you should worry about more.. lol..

hedwig elaine said...

LOL... gam dou dak... funny la the way you bring out your 3rd 'woof woof'... haha

Anonymous said...

Haha..luckily i won't be bringing mine..i'll be the peace guy..

Anonymous said...

Ah ha! Here I saw ur goldie, nice doggy u have =)

bennysia said...

thanks. kizuna.. i shud hv linked your blog too.. sorry i left that out. anyway, long time no c.. keep in touch k.