Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Blog That Makes My Day

Disclaimer : Vulgarities included.This post is for Michelle only. If you think you are not Michelle, please do yourself good and skip it.

 

Dear Michelle,

Why is it that every time when i read your blog i surely laugh like hell? It's bloody funny you know, reading stuffs you write about yourself which isn't exactly true.

It's like watching a person syok sendiri which looks so dumb to me. Damn. I shouldn't. My bad. But i just can't stand it, can i?

Now is it just me, or others feel the same too? Sometimes i wonder. Am i the only one that is being bias and have prejudice over your particular blog? I don't know but if you would just give me a minute, this is what i think. Sincerely. From the bottom of my heart.

Stop bragging about something you don't own. Stop acting as if people care when nobody gives a damn at all. Stop writing stuff that makes me laugh till my jaw drops. I am really begging you to stop.

And it is so clear your intentions to brag about the life you doesn't have but dream of every day and night. The way you play with words acting like you are on the top of the world when the fact remains that you are not even near it. The truth is, if you are not there, you are just not there. And it's obvious to people around you, so stop acting so I'm-smart-pretty-popular-rich-and-you-can-eat-my-shit!

Especially the items which you love to show cast on your blog with a picture caption that reads "WOW! IT"S EXPENSIVE! IT"S ONE OF A KIND!!" Or the food picture which you'll go "WAH SO DELICIOUS AND THEY LOOK SO PRETTY!!!" Without forgetting to add on in the next line the price of the items which is reeeeaaaalllly expensive.

Honestly, I think you kena con or what lor. Cuz they don't at all look like they even cost half the price you bought it. THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT!

I'm going nuts... Never mind, lets continue and finish this.

Another thing, just so you know, if you updated your blog, people who are interested will visit and read them. YOU DON"T HAVE TO BLOODY ANNOUNCE IT TO EVERYONE ASKING THEM TO READ AND COMMENT ON IT!! And worse still, after people read it, you ask people to re-read. Why? Cause got new comments by other people there. =.= You see, OTHER THAN YOU, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THAT OK??

Oh and, this is very very important. Please don't write something like this anymore. "Today, X ask me if i'm sick, then X say will bring me medicine. I insisted don't want, but he forced me. So no choice i accepted lor." Or this. "Yesterday, Z did something very sweet. I wanted to write it here, but in the end, i still think it's better to keep it to myself. Hmm.. He's so sweet!!!"

If you really don't want people to know about something, then erase that prologue which you act as if "ter" type ok? It's not like talking which you might tersaid sth, but if you tertype, there's an invention called "backspace" on your bloody keyboard ok?

Stop acting so mysterious and secretive. Cuz from all i noe, it might be you who complain to X so many gazillion times about you being sick so he gave you med to shut you up. Z might just gave you a polite smile when you walk pass and you as usual syok sendiri and think too much. And yes, this is exactly how you'll act if you haven't notice yet.

I do agree that everyone deserves a chance. A chance to be confident about themselves. A chance to feel good about themselves. But please don't overdo it. When nobody says a thing, it doesn't mean that you can continue misusing that chance, cause it's simply nauseating and soon turning disgusting.

So stop please. With utmost respect and sincere intention i'm pleading you to stop. Stop trying so badly to become somebody you are not. Be yourself.

Regards,

Ben.

Ps: Oh btw, thanks for the laughter you provide me with your hooha bloggie. But my stomach really can't take it anymore, it cramps and it hurts. Damn.. I'm still laughing..

Pss: I apologize to all readers for the sarcastic tone of mine which i am not at all proud of. Bear with me just for this post pls.

2 comments:

okaywhy said...

come'on, do you not know that blogging is just another word for bragging.

* By the way, you sounds really like hollandmouse in this post...

aiting said...

oi...LOLOLOLOLOLOL....but why the name Michelle?