Friday, September 29, 2006

INTERVIEWERS READ THIS PLEASE!!!

Due to some commotion, this post has been edited. And i hereby officially apologise for all improper/sensitive/impolite issues being discussed b4. Here's a second version which might give you people something to laugh at, and forget about what i said b4. FORGET...FORGET...FORGET...

Boring.. When will i be able to be back in KL n go 1U c pretty chicks again? Really miss the time when i was working there, can c pretty chicks daily. And chat with pretty customers(chicks of course!!) who come into my VOIR shop. Let people 'liu' n 'liu' people. haha.. Like damn ham sap like that.

Actually what i meant is that life here is really monotonous. Everyday go class then come back do assignment, study and dota. if got some extra time somemore, will go Squash or Basketball. Nothing else.. Last time during Highskul, lots of muimuizhai to kao n to be kao-ed. But now muimuizhai also dunno go where kao didizhai already. Plus my age now c those act-cute-but-not-cute muimuizhai also wanna puke, so no more muimuizhai for me d.

Lets talk bout during working. Remember 3 shops away from the shop i'm working in, got lotsa lengluis working. And we had our breaktime together. Shopped together and stuff. They made ice-cream for me as well. But of cuz, can c that they're those bad-bad-flirtatious-spend-boyfriend-money type of girl. And for some reason they're interested in the not-that-good-looking-lan-ci-act-cool-but-not-cool type of guys like me. Maybe they're just bored with the bad boys and decided to change their taste for a bit and coincidentally i passed by and they saw me and they decided to flirt around a bit with me. (Gasp for air) However, my point is, i do enjoy hanging out with different people or more accurately said-different girls.

But look at me now. Damn. When i look around me, i can only c two types of guys. 1st is the god-like seniors. 2nd type is the dun-nid-act-cool-already-cool juniors. I wonder. Actually there's a third type of guys, which is my coursemates, they are the-handsome-cute-cool-talented-wuteva-good-things-you-can-think-of type of guys.

I need motivation!! Give me a reason to wake up early in the morning, so that i can dress up nicely because there's someone i would like to impress today. But sad to say, that's not the case, i wake up everyday noticing that no matter how i dress, i'll still be as ugly as ever. Nothing like "dreamguy","Chun guy". I started using these few terms since i came to UTP to praised the guys around me.(Think i'm gonna be bashed up by my mom tomorrow.)

Maybe i should ask dad what's the anti-depression pills he took last time, so i can ask for some from the lousy-and-ineffective UTP clinic myself.

With this, i plead to the panel of interviewers during EDUCAMP, please screen off leng chais from entering UTP anymore!! And i don't even understand why i can come into this uni with such ugly face, and i'm into serious depression. Something has to be done ASAP!!

8 comments:

Pinky said...

haha...38 la this blog...ish ish ish...u bet u'll b bashed up by all of us! hehe starting by urs truely...me! tonite...kekek...baka...dun say till u so keng la...wanna puke... =P hmm...if wanna talk still can one but sensitive issue so i rather not mention bout GUYS here...hehe...chaozzz...

aiting said...

TOTALLY AGREE!!! we havent talk abt GUYS here in utp u 'chai' the girls so geng...mm tak han choi lei...hmmph.

bennysia said...

Wut.. i din chai u girls ma.. tht's y there's this third type of girl that i avoid mentioning, cuz i knew this is going to happen!! i only chai the 1st n 2nd type ma. very bei min d lo. haha..

die la.. die la.. later all type-3 girls dun wan choi me d.. sigh..

den my world will only remainder type 1 n type 2 girls. Teruk.. i might consider editing my post d.. sigh.. what about freedom of speech? haha..

Pinky said...

aha...u indirectly chai leh...dun wan mention is worst lor...summore pei min...wait all coursemate boy cot u ...haha...u wan freedom of speech then dun step about this issua la...later jagalah kau

min said...

actually ler...
u got 'banana' o not?
no ppl is perfect la...
yeah
we may be not tat good
bt we got heart
god damn those materialistic hot bloddy chick that only see ur "money"
so
accept it
ppl in utp don dress up well
because u bullshit also dress well mer?
let see
sometimes u wear utp permata t-shirt
erm...
or utp educamp t-shirt
or ur blue colur got tree wan punya summer t-shirt
or sumore got one green colour in white prints ugly t-shirt...
let see ur hair...
erm.......
ok la... moderate la... for mui mui zai la... no ppl wanna say it... coz u know la... u din say us so v don say u lor...
oh ya? have u ever see ppl's shoes tercabut while playing squash? end up like cinderella, have to put half part of the shoes aside....

aiting said...

>.< huhuhu....kena tembak!!! ahakz!

bennysia said...

aiyo... jia min dear.. so gek dong!! n the shoe, make me really sad d la.. has been with me for 4 years, den tht day separated into half.. but the way u put it damn funny, me-->cinderella?? haha..

okla.. lets tembak me!! since i tembak u girls 1st, so it's ok.. i shall accept your comments with honour!! hmpphh..

sigh... but pls make sure this dun go beyond this blogging stuff ya? i mean dun mm choi me in class. ahaha..

kesian.. avoid sensitive issue d, but still kena..

PPl: from here u can c how scary is these type-3 girls..never provoke them, or you'll be like me now-->death awaits me!!

Samantha said...

woah!! U really kena kau kau! Dun play wit fire wei... keke...