Monday, September 25, 2006

Rubbish!!

Since the aunty-cleaner only comes on weekdays. Our guys hostel is in extremely bad condition during the weekends, especially on sunday nites.

Not to mention the toilet yet(i might post bout that later), just the bin outside my room is horrible. Since Sam do all the tapao business, many of my chinese friends eat in my room and conveniently throw their wuteva-wastage outside my room. So here's a few pictures for you guys to enjoy..





On a side note, the still-in-foundation sarawakian guy just came back from his midterm break(undergrad n foundation break is different by a week) on saturday. So as an unwillingly-welcoming-note for him, here's a pic to share again.



Welcome back!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Time waits for no man. N u have spent ur time in many fulfilling and creative ways ya. Haha. Ur blog is getting better and interesting too. N frequent in posting now eh. Hmm, good to know la. Esp when I'm in Uni, get to see what u r up to thr lately is like water in the SAHARA! (keke, overdoin) Neways, my misses to u la. Take care. Sleep well, rest more. N I want all the movies during the RAYA break. KEKE! that's my purpose of writing this...K, blah...