Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fuck

Okay.. this is so fucked up..

I gotta go home n sulk on this. wakaka..

Felt lethargic whole day. So went for gym. Gym closed. So jogged. Jogged for bout 2 km plus i guess.

Rcon hard to manage, feeling like quitting, but i can't. Cause the papers teach me that a leader can't quit unless he fuck someone up n get caught on cameras. I didn't. So i'm still here struggling.

Where's the head who's supposed to handle all this? Back in sudan eh? Great. So now i'm gonna take a break too. God teaches me to love myself and enjoy the life he gave me. So here i am doing what he taught me to. REST!!

There's a limit to how much a person can endure. N i ain't gonna make myself do things i dun want to. Yeah, just fuck things up n forget bout it. So what? Not like i'm gonna live forever.

No comments: