Sunday, January 20, 2008

Midnight rants

It's gonna be a long day coming in a couple of hours b4 monday when my new sem starts.

Have an Rcon meeting at 2pm later, last gathering for all 50 members before sem starts, gonna finish up the gamefield, clean the lab, n reschedule everything since the mechanical people are lagging behind in their work by a week or 2 now. Pressure, people!!

Finally did the 1st draft for this sem's timetable. should be better compared to last sem since all classes are only till 5pm. But it'll be 8am every morning which means more being-late-to-class are heading my way. Trying to fit more classes from mon till thurs so that fri would be having less classes which means a longer weekend. Classes are clashing though, gonna have to go through lots of hassle to fix that from previous experience.

Seems like it's gonna be a tough sem for me considering my commitment in Robocon n Rotaract. Also might be heading back home more often this sem. Not sure how i'm gonna cope, but i will. It's always like that, human are born to adapt to the environment. Not the other way round. So i will follow nature's cause.

On another note, Home seems a bit chaotic to me now due to the unforeseen changes. N i suddenly lost my room, how nice would that be. However, considering what you guys are facing back home, i'm not gonna sulk on my petty problem like this. N really hope everyone will be able to pull through this time ok? Mom, stay strong ok? Take gud care of dad. N sis u take gud care of them both ok? Please let me know n keep me updated, don't wanna be left out k.

No comments: