Thursday, January 03, 2008

MYF WMCK

Every year end, youths from Wesley Methodist Church Kepong will organize a youth party. And at the end of the youth party, there'll be a youth group photo session.

I used to be part of our church youth some long long time ago. Not like i'm not part of our church youth now, just that i'm not that frequent there anymore.

Last time, weekend means church!! Saturday morning will be my drum lesson, taught by danny. Then we'll have worship practice followed by youth fellowship in the evening. N of cuz i attend church service every sunday after another round of worship practice in the morning.

Then about 3 years back, something happened, n we skipped church for some time. Then i came to study in some ulu place called tronoh. N thts all for my drum lesson, worship team, youth fellowship n all.

Looking back at our youth today, its so different from before. Many new faces, most of them graduated from sunday school and joined the youth now. Some of them who used to run around playing in the church after service, are now entering a new phase of life called youth. Also, you get a buy 1 free 1 deal when some of our youth bring their another half into MYF.

Remember bout the picture i mentioned earlier on? Here's one for year 2007.


Somehow, I'm glad i was in the picture last year. I was there in 2007 with the bunch of youth i once belong to. N i made a promise with god this year, i'll try my very best to be a part of this fellowship n contribute in any way possible whenever i'm back.

It's my church. It's my youths.

No comments: