Friday, November 24, 2006

Day1 of Break.

Actual plan b4 i went to bed last nite is to wake up at 830 this morning, then go for breakfast at a wantan mee restaurant near my house. However, when i finally got up today, the clock reads 1030pm. N for those who doesn't know, the wantan mee is a very popular one, which means only the early bird gets to eat, n 1030 is certainly not considered early here. So there goes my breakfast, however, sis is kind enough to offer me breakfast. Sandwich and milo she offered, i said nope. Then she tot for a while n asked:"Mango?" I nodded n she smiled. So, mango was what it turned out to be my breakfast today.

Then as i watched some crap movies on tv, time passed n it's around 12 now. Sis asked if i want anything for lunch. I said McD. She looked at me and offered:"McD? Or maybe you want pizza?" I smiled. Yes, i would prefer pizza over McD today. Lunch settled.

Around 2, after i had my lunch, i went straight back to bed. Slept the whole afternoon till 630pm. Kinda hibernated. Went to bath after that. And here comes the gross part, i realised i haven't brush teeth the whole morning. haha.. Funny. i actually forget about it. Don't worry mates, i don't forget brushing teeth that frequent!!

Had my dinner at one of the nice nice shop which serves edible food unlike UTP. Had an ice-blended lemonlime drink. Chill n nice. These are the things that UTP doesn't offer. So when i have the chance to get it, i'll make sure i do so.

On another note, Irene ajak to mamak tonite n said will confirm the timing with me. So i kinda waited for her call and rejected mom's supper offer. She messaged me at 1130pm saying that our mamak plan is cancelled. OH MY GOD!! I see the Nasi Lemak n Roti Canai flew away from me. N my favorite iced lemon tea too. Sweat.

So Irene, if u happen to read this, next mamak will be on u!!

1 comment:

~iReNe~ said...

yo... i jus read it. lolz... so the "next" supper will b on me la... kekeke... make it the BBQ plan. :p