Saturday, November 11, 2006

Dooms day!!

2 more days to Finals. It was only a week ago when i told myself that i must really study during the study week. I must this, i must that. Well, that high spirit did accompany me for the 1st few days. When it reached the 3rd or 4th day of study week, i kinda get fed up with studying.

The nearer it gets to exam, the more reluctant i am to study. For the past few days, all i do is sleep late, wake up late, chat, gossip, or just simply lazing and walking around.

The week before study week, i actually started banning myself from all com games. Everyday, my roomie will be playing his newly installed games- Hitman, Fear, Battlefield2142, NeedForSpeed-MostWanted, Godfather just to name a few, and i'll be like forcing my eyes back to the books i displayed in front of me.


However, i finally gave up, took the battlefield installer dvd and there she goes, nicely installed in my laptop and can be easily accessed anytime i want to.


And talking bout sports game. Have been hyperactive lately. Went for basketball almost every alternate day. Even went jogging with Lenis just now. Crap. Went out around 530pm and jogged all the way to new V5, then spotted Fuhan sitting all by himself in the cafe. Went over, said hi to him, extorted money from him and happily bought a can of Pringles. Our jogging plan end up became an eating fest. Accompanied Fuhan and talked crap till Nancy came back. It was already 7 when we came back to our rooms. Anyway, back to my point... I wasn't studying!!

I mean what am i doing man.. It's study week, and people or even the gods are all cutting their eating time, sleeping time, talking time, shitting time perhaps just for the sake of squeezing another page of information from the textbook to their brains. And look at me.. Wasting whatever time that i have not studying but playing and relaxing.

Some of my friends will tell me that i don't need to study anymore, that i can answer even if i don't study.. But seriously i know, there are so many topics yet to be covered, so many past year papers staring at me, so many questions yet to be answered...

I know,

I'm doomed..

2 comments:

Pinky said...

=.=
seriously...u so smart d...read wat summore wor...i'm supposed to b more scared than u ok =.=

study week = lepak week

lol...now oni i'm tensed up =.=

min said...

ehem....
no nd study la u
teach me teach me
i haven cover my power series, laplace 2nd translation theorem, n fourier
please????