Friday, November 03, 2006

Jia Min Blogged about me!!

Jia Min blogged about me in her recent post.

Erm.. maybe i didn't make myself clear enough. So i'll say this again. Ehehehemm... everybody~~~

JIA MIN BLOGGED ABOUT ME!!!!

She didn't just blogged about me. She praised me in her bloggie until i flew up to the sky and planned to stay there for the rest of my life. Luckily i miss my Rover so much that i came down to earth again to see him.

However, i'm curious what on earth have i done to make her blog about all these suddenly. I mean she usually tease me and say bad things bout me. Dunno why suddenly change d?

Anyway, i'm so PROUD~~ i "kena puji"!! Wah.. and u see the pic!! She says that i'm GOOD LOOKING~~~



wah.. fly~~

3 comments:

Pinky said...

haha...perasan d la tu...haiz...lol ...wonder wat she wrote is true not ar? hehehe jk jk XP

min said...

i feel like blogging then blog la
aiks........

Anonymous said...

I think she kinda likes you ! See, you do have your own set of admires....