Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm a Married Lady!!

Yesterday night when i was studying half way, i received a sms..


1st thought that came to my mind is a picture of someone standing on the rooftop of some apartment with a bottle of beer in his hand and a phone on the other. In great dissapointment in life, he sent out three msges to random recipients. If anyone of them replied the right answer, he will stay on this journey of life, otherwise, he'll appear as the headlines in newspapers tomorrow. So out of sympathy and a little bit of curiousity, i replied.


Then after about 3 minutes, i get this reply..


Sigh of relief.. And so i left my phone in the drawer as usual thought that that's the end of this ridiculous smses. Went out to my friends room to crap for a while. And when i came back to my room, i checked on my phone and it reads

"1 new message"

So i clicked on it and guess what? Here it goes...

3 comments:

min said...

hello married...

bennysia said...

wah.. u so fast one? i just post de leh..

Pinky said...

married lady...haha not bad wor...not much diff hor? =p
hehe jk jk