Friday, May 04, 2007

Harchiuzzzz....

Sneeze sneeze go away!!

Not really sure how it happens, but i started sneezing all of a sudden and it just won't stop. Damn. hate this feeling. nose block. though i'm used to it, since i've endured this since young, but still, it makes me so uncomfy. Especially when you have so much work piled up on the table. Not a right time to fall sick.

Kinda long didn't touch dota and Cs d. BUt hv a new silly game to pass time with now. It's not a new game act. Was quite popular during my form 5 years. But i only started playing now. It's WORMS!! lol.. kinda fun to play when u r all stressed up. It'll help in releasing tension i think. And of cuz, it's my rummie who intro-ed this game to me. Damn. The longer i stay with him, the more i become a gamer. lol. but still, i have my priorities clearly mapped out. just pray that i'l be able to stick with plan n won't get too caught up with all this games.

Harchiu!!!!! ops.. still sneezing!! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!!! I HATE THIS!!

daddy, mommy, y am i born with this sensitive nose heh?? sigh..

but still, thanks for bringing me into this world. Love ya. N miss u peeps at home. Take care ya. I'll be back in no time!!

1 comment:

Shuuu said...

poor thing lar, u like me got sensitive nose...haha