Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Hate this!!

Hv u ever experience this before? At some days when i was waiting for a msg, my phone was as silent as the grave. Den suddenly, my phone beeped, happily i picked up my phone, check on the msg with a smile on my face. n then, the msg reads :
Want to Win a Dopod D810? It's easy! Just bid to win! ... Send Bidon to 22001. ... sender: hotlink


Fine. then another half an hour passed. n my phone beeped again. As excited as before, i quickly grabbed my phone n checked on the msg. N this time, it reads:
Celebrate Mother&Father's day... Send an MMS dedication to 22563. ... sender: maxis


Oh my... [faint]

On a side note, heard that there's a newly installed CCTV speed trap along LDP? N the speed limit is only 90kmh. anyone who know bout this pls tell me more ok?

No comments: