Sunday, May 13, 2007

Lazy me wants A!!

Last post b4 my finals start tmr at 9am. I'm eager to delete all the HSE subject materials in my lappie. I'll get to do that right after my HSE paper tmr. It's from 9-11. 2 hours for me to regurgitate all the 16 chapters that i've learned from day1. very much like pendidikian moral. memorise this memorise that. zzz..

den friday would be my Vector calculus. Followed by modern music on sat. Den the following week, i'll be doomed! All the technical papers. Digital electronics on monday, Microelectronics on wed. N finally, my last paper-Network Analysis on thurs.

Y do we need to sit for exams? N i hate the CGPA system where they accumulate your results from semester to semesters. N we have finals every sem, so basically it's like taking SPM once every half a year. Flunk 1 sem, n u can say bye bye to the rest of your 5 years here. stress.

Argh.. Come come!! The sooner it starts, the faster it ends.

I just want to end it asap. My mind keep focusing on the 1.5 months' hols after finals. Gotta focus back on my exam somehow. I need to keep my grades despite the little efforts that i've put in. I know it's unreasonable. But i don't care. I want my grades!! I don't care.

I don't wanna study, but i want my A!! =p

sigh.. lazy me.. dream on..eyes getting reddish. effect of staring too much at the screen. 12.11am. gotta sleep. though i know i won't be able to fall asleep. not until 2 at least. but still, i nid 2 rest.. zzz...

Gud luck all. God bless. Amen.

No comments: