Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Markah x halal

I think i'm really screwed up this semester, however, i'm in an exeptional gush of luck i presume. Since i really did screw up almost about everything, but somehow things always turn out fine in the end one way or another.

Example 1, i screwed up my control test, late for half an hour and made some silly mistakes here n there, guess what? i got 94 for it, n it's markah x halal since i really made mistakes but just that i'm not sure why i still get marks for a wrong answer. Think i have a very kind lecturer yeah? Pretty screwed isn't it?

Example 2, got back my analogue test 2 today, screwed up the 1st question since i mistaken a bandpass filter for a bandstop filter(the total opposite). And guess what, i got 20/20 for that question still and a total of 70. Damn, markah x halal again.

Example 3, was totally late for one of my application, bout a month, yet, i was still accepted though i went through quite a lot of hassle for that. Still, crazily blessed i guess.

N there are a lot of other things that i messed up, but i'll keep that to myself anyway, n yeah, in the end, everything just turn out fine. I'm not sure if i should thank god for that or should feel guilty instead. But ultimately, i guess i should just do both.

On another matter, MSN n HOTMAIL seems to fail today, can't log in to both messenger n my hotmail. It's crucial for me since i'm expecting some important emails, hate utp for that. But yeah, looking on the bright side, my room get quite good reception for wifi connection and i actually have the privilege of enjoying fast internet connection almost everyday whereas most of my friends even those from the same block as me just couldn't login for whatever the reason being n they are left with LAN which all utpians know how sucky the internet connection can get with LAN.

Also, yeah, my phone reception, only my room has it. Go to any other rooms in my block, u don't even get a single bar of reception jokes aside. Can't even sms not to mention making phone calls. So, cheers even though i still get choppy conversation here and there at least i know i'm in a far better condition compared to many others. =)

Being blessed, i thank God for that.

No comments: