Sunday, April 27, 2008

Those who shall not be named

To you:

Thanks for always being brutal with me, cruel to me, and ignoring me, but that will never wipe off the unconditional love u have for me. Yeah i know that. n i love you too.

To you:

You are probably the best tai ka che i've ever had, always there to listen, to accompany me, even when u r busy, yeah i know u r busy but i just can't help it. When i can't turn to anyone be it friends or family, u are the only one that i know i can turn to and yeah like u've said, i'm probably the bane of your existance. But yeah, glad to have you.

To you:

Between us are things that i never intended. If there's anything i can do to make up for it i would. Certainly. Just hoping for better days between us.

To you:

Though i never wanna admit, but yeah u've changed me lots in a very short time. I became everything i never want to be before. And now i basically skipped a level and currently at my very best and still going. Just makes me wonder. But well, things in this world work in a very miraculous way. And yeah it's a little insane too.

To you:

Till today, i guess we've fought more than we talk. But i'm glad we never drifted that far apart after all. Silly but true. Everything about you is home. Being with you is like being home n i guess i'm really lucky to have u included in this chaotic world of mine. Thanks for caring n everything n do noe that i care for u a dozen too. U r wonderful in a very intimidating way i would say. But u r just u, like how i can be myself with u, n i love that.

To you:

N you. I probably don't have to say anything here but well, i'll start. It's been so many fucking years now that i sometimes couldn't believe it. Really. You are always there and always always there. Like you've said, you can't live without me. I know it sounds corny, but yeah, neither can i. Funny but i just realised this, u r the reason that motivates me to be better. N u pick me up every single time i fall. Without you, i really dun wanna imagine how far i could have drifted away n how deep i could have sunk. N u r perhaps the only person that can bear with me for so long till today. Thanks.

On a side note, this just came in.

aitingbday

No comments: