Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rotaract Finale: The secret-Law of Attractions

So we ended our rotaract term with the last club meeting flooded with all the pictures n montage of events we organized followed by a mamak session. Released from my duty n post.

Wanna confess that i was really too occupied with other issues this semester that i didn't contribute much, felt really bad for holding the post but not doing my job as the assistant funding director. Skipped so many board meetings, club meetings, events, even funding avenue's events. Even my corporate shirt, it's my 1st time putting that on just now at the last club meeting. Can you imagine that?? Guess utp rotaractors will know what i'm talking about.

N since i'll be doing my internship soon, officially i can't hold any position for the next term, it's kinda like no chance for me to make up for the things i've been too busy to do. But setting that aside, i still wanna do something for rotaract and redeem myself for good.

N so i kinda pledge that i'm gonna make up for it. How?

20k sponsorship for the next term. Yeah i know that sounds absurd, my director made a resolution beginning of the term for getting 100k sponsorship n we only make 450 in the end. But again, that shouldn't stop us from dreaming big. N looking at the potential of our rotaract club, i honestly think it isn't impossible to get people who's willing to pay 20k sponsoring meaningful events like this.

N kinda make a deal with the elect president for next term, if i get that money flow in, all community service based projects next term will be free for all members. I really wanna c that happen since i know that lotsa students out there really wants to join rotaract's projects but just couldn't afford the money.

So if i can get this through, it's gonna be a contribution not only to rotaract utp, the students and members, it's also gonna benefit the community. I've seen so many projects we've done this term n i really think that it's a successful term and every event impacts lives n touches souls. All so meaningful simply put. I believe that there're corporations out there who'll be more than happy to fund us as a way to contribute back to the community. The key is to locate these people n i will try my best to accomplish that.

So, gonna work hard to make this happen during my coming semester break. Anyone who happens to read this and know anyway to assist me, do leave a comment or something ok?

On another note, i just realized that there're really so many things on my mind lately, really pray hard that things will work out as planned.

1) Germany!!(At least i get one thing confirmed)

2) Getting my semi-intern during break!!

3) Singapore next semester!! Or better still australia but i'm late already!!

4) Conceptualizing ideas on my 1st million!!

5) Getting 20k sponsorship for rotaract utp!!

N last but not least, hope i can still manage to maintain my CGPA despite all the things which is taking my time and concentration away. N i just screwed up my analogue test II. Great.

Oh misa campo, i wan u!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://garciniacambogiaselectz.weebly.com]
side effects of garcinia cambogia[/url] is the superior obese blazing wring readily obtainable in vend for the nonce a days. Yield upto 10 kg in 1 month. garcinia cambogia select