Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ass banged

I used to criticize a lot about our national car aka proton. Anyway i own a proton satria neo cause i really like its exterior lan yeng design and it's comparatively cheap.

IMG_3791

You know how those big wheels will usually take 5 minutes or perhaps longer to switch off the engine completely after you plug out your car key?? My satria neo has that ability too. But the thing with my sweet car is that it's not because of the cool down purpose, rather it's somewhere short-circuited at the air cond fan where it'll never switch off completely. But since not many people know that, i can still act lan yeng a bit when i off my engine. =)

Also, the front bumper, it's so low that if u go down a slightly steeper slope at a faster speed, the bumper will hit right into it and fall out of the socket lock, where you'll have to manually put it back into position later.

And in less than a year, the left rear break light of my sweet car burnt and till today i haven't repair any of these since the workshop always tell you it's gonna take ages to repair and that's exactly what i don't have. Proton. Get what i mean?

But two days ago, the last day of my stay in PD, my car got crash from behind by two cars consecutively. This iswara in front of me overshot a junction and the driver breaks immediately. Full stop. My car coming from behind saw that and of course i slammed onto the emergency break and barely made it, stopped about an inch away from it.

Then, we have this Kelisa coming from behind, BANG!! Here's what it looks like:

DSC02005 DSC02006

Still fine, then the asshole Kia Spectra came full speed and crash right into my car. AGAIN. Look at it:

DSC02008 DSC02010 DSC02011

Being gang banged like this, u'll automatically imagine my car to become something like this at least:

car rear

However, my sweet car survived the crash:

DSC02002 DSC02004

Only scratches!!!

We ended up in the police station in alor gajah, to cut the long story short:

1) Kelisa paid a fine of rm200.

2) Spectra paid a fine of rm200, and on top of that, i'll claim from his insurance for repair.

3) Benny weep for his beloved satria who got ass bang twice in a day.

For once, i'm proud to own a national car, Malaysia Boleh!!

No comments: