Monday, June 16, 2008

Still Partying

dewar's And so, i wasn't online these few nights, busy partying, drinking and later vomit my ass off.

 

Dewar's in Maison on thursday. Stole the pic from Liwei.

 

 

 

Went up to genting on friday.

13062008660

Dinner in Gohtong.

13062008709 DSC03235

Stone with statue in 1st world.  Gay with the EMO-ers at the garden.

swing

 

 

 

 

Swing and sky berry for the night.

 

 

 

 

DSC03263

Still sober at this moment and please don't ask me what happened after that. I don't remember.

 

hardy vsop

 

Anyway, the next day just as i thought i've had enough party time, the crew ask for another round.

Ended up in a fren's house finishing up a whole damn bottle of HARDY VSOP with slightly more than half a bottle of coke.

Yes.

I know.

I can see my liver turning black.

No comments: