Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Keyboard speaks

There's a whole world of me, I wish to pour on you like a bucket of paint we mix, into a color of rainbow juice higher than that tower, where rainbow soars above slightly higher than your testimonial of love for me, as it's not about the emotions, the eruption you make believe but leave today, together we'll soar higher again and again, it's all about that eruption of senses and motions with another night of merciless embrace, that warmth and a little bit of you and pieces of me thinking about bits of you lying with me and that sheets of letter and I'll take away everything comprehendible, stop understanding the complexity of it all, and now take a deep breathe and just let yourself fall, let your body do the talking and just watch as I run my fingers on the keyboard, you'll watch me tap tap tap the sound of water fall fall fall into the skies above so wide wide wide it'll never stop so just fall, into me you'll fall, I will I promise to catch you at the end of it all, if there's an ending after all which I doubt so you'll just fall and watch and fall and watch and fall and watch me tap tap tap on this keyboard continuing this everlasting story of rainbows, and you and finally me and you and me we'll soar... Oh breathe..

No comments: