Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My friend search for me on Facebook

Were chatting on gtalk as i sit here in starbucks replying Mel's Challenge, the conversation goes like this:

fuhan87: who is ....(name censored)??

Benny: just some fren

fuhan87: wtf, i go stalk your friendster, haha

Benny: (she's) not in my frenster pls, go get a facebook

Benny: get a life, get a facebook

fuhan87: ..... how to add you

Benny: benny sia

 

After half an hour...

 

Fuhan87: saw osama bin laden when i search for benny sia in facebook, add me

Benny: huh?

 

Then he sent me a picture which looks like this:

see

A closer look:

see

WTF??????

 

Benny: @!#$%^%$@#

fuhan87: haha

fuhan87: don't angry la, you are one handsome osama hahah

Benny: damn u

fuhan87: don't damn me please, i am your good friend

 

-ends-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i'm always your good friend hahaha

bennysia said...

yeah. blarddyyyyyy good fren!